Analysis of Factors Affecting Visitor Decision Making to Stay at Hotels (Case Study at Hotel in Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta Special Region)

Main Article Content

Fx Pudjo Wibowo
Fidellis Wato Tholok
Sugandha Sugandha

Abstract

The purpose of this paper is to determine the price, location, promotion, service partially (individually) or simultaneously (jointly) to the decision making to stay at a hotel in the District of Umbulharjo, the Special Region of Yogyakarta. The t test shows that the magnitude of the variable price (X1) partially has a positive and significant effect (t value of price is 1.977.> t table 1.65 and .0049 <0.05 on (decision making to stay) at hotels in Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta Special Region, variable location (X2) partially affects positive and significant (location value t count 3.519.> t table 1.65 and .0001 <0.05 against (decision making to stay) at hotels in Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta Special Region, promotion variable (X3) partially has a positive and significant effect (t value promotion 3664.> t table 1.65 and .0000 <0.05 against (decision making to stay) at P There are hotels in the District of Umbulharjo, Yogyakarta Special Region, the service variable (X4) partially has a positive and significant effect (the t count value of service is 9,748. > t table 1.65 and .0000 <0.05 to (decision making to stay) at hotels in Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta Special Region, and for the F test results obtained for the calculated F value of 249.643 with a significance value of 0.000 so that the value of F count> F table or 249.643> 3.87 or the level of significance (sig) 0.000 <0.05, it can be concluded that the effect simultaneously (together) between price, location, promotion and service, on (decision making to stay) at hotels in Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta Special Region and The adjusted R2 value in this study means that variance in decision making can be explained by price, location, promotion and service through a model of 56.3% and the remaining 43.7% comes from other variables outside of price, location, promotion and service variables. 

Article Details

How to Cite
Wibowo, F. P., Tholok, F. W., & Sugandha, S. (2021). Analysis of Factors Affecting Visitor Decision Making to Stay at Hotels (Case Study at Hotel in Umbulharjo District, Yogyakarta Special Region). Primanomics : Jurnal Ekonomi & Bisnis, 19(3), 64–74. https://doi.org/10.31253/pe.v19i3.636
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)